skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
PoserDad.com
Encouraging and challenging men to tackle fatherhood one day at a time.
Home
About
Privacy
Comment Policy
I'm coping.
Drowning my sorrows in a Grande 3-pump Mocha Frappacino double blended
no whip cream with Carmel & mocha drizzles on top.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What ages are your kids?
Daily Bible Verse
Popular Posts
Miracle or Moving Truck
That has been my prayer since February when we got word from our Mortgage company with a sale date on our house . Lord, please provide us wi...
Left overs
I stopped to have my lunch at goleta beach today. After parking I noticed this pair of kids shoes proper up on the parking stop, socks nea...
Then vs. Than- There IS a difference!
Grammar Rant #1: Then vs. Than, the Smackdown by Deb Taber I’ve noticed a grammar flaw lately that baffles me. Maybe it’s the Baader-Meinhof...
Subscribe to our mailing list
*
indicates required
Email Address
*
First Name
*
Last Name
Email Format
html
text
Twitter Updates
Tweets by @PoserDad
Links I like
A Great Tragedy
DadLabs
GoletaNet
Hume Lake
Mount Hermon
Online Bible
No comments:
Post a Comment